I can't believe uni's starting in a month. I still don't think I'm ready for it. Not ready for school life after having such a long break. And this time it's different. No uniforms, no silly school rules like "tuck in your shirt", "no ankle socks", "clip up your fringe", "no altering of your skirts", et cetera. It's now a community of late adolescents and young adults. College was a hopscotch-hop from Secondary school, which was, in turn, another hop from Primary school. This time round it's a hop no more. It's a leap. A spring. Both academic and psychological wise.
But what will come, will come, and what will be, will be. I just hope I'll be able to adjust to the changes well and quick.
For now, I have to think hard about the core modules I wanna take for Year One in FASS. By the looks of it, it's probably Psychology, Theatre Studies and SEA studies. Kinda bummed that I can't do Psychology with Mass Comm and Sociology. I really don't wanna do Asian Studies but there's no other choice :( Oh well. I might grow to like it...
Wishing and wishing and wishing for DDGG to be able to appeal into FASS successfully. Don't give up hope, kay? :)